I released the Build Anything app beta on June 22nd. I built it using Adalo, Zapier, and MonkeyLearn.
The app suggests no-code tools you can use to build each product or business idea you add.
The basic functionality works like this:
- A user adds a product or business idea name and description.
- Zapier feeds the idea into MonkeyLearn which classifies it as a certain type (like “Mobile App”).
- Zapier updates the idea type. Then, Adalo lists the corresponding no-code tools of the same type.
(no-code mobile app builder)
Why I chose Adalo
- I could create a mobile app without any other tool. Design and database all-in-one.
- Good balance between design flexibility and out-of-the-box components.
- Integrates with Zapier so that I could extend functionality.
- Users, Tools, Ideas, Types
- Kept it simple. Each Tool can be of a certain Type like “Website” or “Mobile App.”
- Ideas can also be of a certain Type.
(no-code machine learning)
Why I chose MonkeyLearn
- Machine learning is super cool. It allows you to “train” a machine by tagging text so the machine can learn how to tag future text for you.
- It has a free plan.
- Integrates with Zapier so that I could connect it to Adalo.
How I trained my monkey
- I used https://simplescraper.io/ to download a CSV file of Product Hunt product names and descriptions (these serve as the sample ideas)
- I uploaded the sample idea data into MonkeyLearn.
- Then, I classified each sample idea by type.
Why I chose Zapier
- I’m the most familiar with it and it’s the best 😉
- Adalo and MonkeyLearn have apps on Zapier.
- I also can make use of a free Zapier account for testing since I’m a Zapier employee.
Here’s a link to the shared Zap I use to classify ideas.
User feedback on the beta version tells me I need to be more specific about the no-code tool suggestions. I also need to add details about how to actually use the tools to build out the idea.
I’ll need to ask for more information when a user adds an idea so that I can be more detailed with a suggestion.
Back to work!
Learn how to use no-code to build anything ⚡️